We were lucky to have a front facing 4 poster room in the hotel for one night mid week. The hotel had at least 8 of the 10 rooms full but it didn't feel too busy.
The room was amazing, with high ceilings and beautiful white sheets on the bed. The ensuite was also sizeable with a deep and comfortable bath. For the size of the room we were surprised it kept so warm considering the cold temperatures outside. The view to the side to the Wallace monument was just perfect and reminded us where we were.
Breakfast was lovely, with cooked breakfast made to order and served by helpful staff.
The hotel is still undergoing refurbishment and has a few areas that still need attention to detail, but overall the space is lovely. Keep up the good work and it will be a polished gem soon. The reception area could do with being manned more often but that added to the small scale non commercial/ mainstream feel of the place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Broomhall Castle is a family owned hotel with 16 good quality en suite rooms having exposed stone walls and king sized or larger beds. We have two rooms with super king four poster beds for that special break. Situated 5 miles from Stirling with views of the Castle and the Wallace Monument. Enjoy a friendly and personal hotel in a great location. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, LateRooms, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Expedia and Ebookers so you can book your Broomhall Castle reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Broomhall Castle Menstrie, Scotland
- Broomhall Castle Hotel Menstrie