We spent New years eve and New years day at Broomhall Castle. From the minute we
we walked in we felt at home. Staff are amazing and work so hard to please you. Food
Is some of the best I have ever had, fresh home cooked food. Nothing is too much
trouble for anyone, what a team. Came away having booked our wedding for next year.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Broomhall Castle is a family owned hotel with 16 good quality en suite rooms having exposed stone walls and king sized or larger beds. We have two rooms with super king four poster beds for that special break. Situated 5 miles from Stirling with views of the Castle and the Wallace Monument. Enjoy a friendly and personal hotel in a great location. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA and LateRooms so you can book your Broomhall Castle reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Broomhall Castle Menstrie, Scotland
- Broomhall Castle Hotel Menstrie