This an interesting hotel built in the late 1800's. The rooms are generous in many ways but in ours we could have done with more light - only 1 bedside light & 1 downlighter in the bathroom. We're retired & the room was up 4 flights of stairs - not easy - & the lift was well unique! Nothing was too much trouble for the staff & breakfast was excellent. A place out of the "rush & stress" of every day life. However, had we paid full price for the room we would not have been happy, but, the discounted price was fair. A car is essential to visit this hotel as it is some way from the main road up a steep twisty incline. Views over the kerse of Stirling are fantastic.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Broomhall Castle is a family owned hotel with 16 good quality en suite rooms having exposed stone walls and king sized or larger beds. We have two rooms with super king four poster beds for that special break. Situated 5 miles from Stirling with views of the Castle and the Wallace Monument. Enjoy a friendly and personal hotel in a great location. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, LateRooms, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick and Ebookers so you can book your Broomhall Castle reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Broomhall Castle Menstrie, Scotland
- Broomhall Castle Hotel Menstrie