My husband and I stayed at Broomhall Castle to celebrate our wedding anniversary on 24th May, we booked a four poster room which was just lovely and so big, on arrival we were met by Scott who showed us to our room very promptly and told us if there was anything we needed just to ask. The castle is very picturesque and quite the romantic setting. We had our evening meal which was delightful, compliments to the chef. We enjoyed some refreshments in the very tranquil lounge and chatted to the staff who were all very helpful and friendly throughout our short stay. If it is a romantic setting and a quiet place you are looking for I would certainly recommend Broomhall Castle. When we told them it was our anniversary we were given a complimentary drink which was a lovely gesture. Our trip was finished of by a traditional Scottish breakfast. Would definitely visit again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Broomhall Castle is a family owned hotel with 16 good quality en suite rooms having exposed stone walls and king sized or larger beds. We have two rooms with super king four poster beds for that special break. Situated 5 miles from Stirling with views of the Castle and the Wallace Monument. Enjoy a friendly and personal hotel in a great location. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, LateRooms, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd and Ebookers so you can book your Broomhall Castle reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Broomhall Castle Menstrie, Scotland
- Broomhall Castle Hotel Menstrie