“Hidden, high quality gem”
Review of The Front Room - CLOSED

The Front Room
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 29 December 2013

Stopped here for a quick coffee and snack en route to visiting family nearby - didn't have time for a proper meal but would definitely come back and give it a go. Good value, home baking with friendly service

2  Thank ajmac_32

Reviewed 29 December 2013

First class place for a great cup of coffee and homemade confectionery. Hidden away from the main street in a small parking lot, it's well worth the turn.

1  Thank Robson0112
Reviewed 27 September 2013

We stopped for a bite to eat on our way from Dublin to take the ferry home from Belfast. We we're very impressed with the quality and quantity of the home cooked food on offer. We settled for Cajun chicken with chips, followed by a delicious roulade! Excellent Valued! We will certainly make a point of stopping there on our next visit to Ireland!

Reviewed 27 September 2013

Stopped off at the Front Room for a late lunch on my cycling trip on my way to Belfast.. Had never been or even heard of this restaurant before since I live on the North Coast. I had a Pasta dish which I could only describe as the best I have ever had! The Chef/owner was friendly and genuinely interested in providing a good eating experience. the restaurant was clean and had a certain character, and being a person for detail I even noticed the chef's 'whites' were immaculate with a crisp seem line in the sleeves. Great eating experience and highly recommended. Hope to return again.

1  Thank Amiga426
Reviewed 23 May 2013 via mobile

I was in yesterday and although they had a private function they were very accommadating. The 2 waitress were very polite as was the chef. I had a carribean curry which was the tastiest ive had in a long time and my partner had the lasgne and chips which was lovely. This place looked lovely and was very clean

1  Thank looloo86