“Superb, delightful & friendly”
Review of Pear Tree Cafe

Pear Tree Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 27 September 2013

I popped in for lunch with a couple of friends who are regular customers.
The latte i had was possibly the best coffee ive ever had and bearing in mind I am a massive tea drinker that is saying something.
I had a beef baguette. The bread was crusty on the outside and soft on the inside. The filling was generous. The garnish was colourful and very tasty especially with the oil and balsamic that was provided.
The service was spot on, attentive and personable. The place itself is light and airy with plenty of bit of craft and art for sale.
An overall very enjoyable experience. I will definitely be calling again the next time i visit Whaley Bridge.

Reviewed 6 September 2013

I came a cross this café when I went for shopping at Tesco Whaley Bridge the other week. It is a hidden gem. Service is very friendly, Lavazza cappuccino café was great, nicely done. They had stuffed pepper on specials board and I ordered one. It was one of the best lunch I ever had. Peppers stuffed with mince meat and rice and served with garlic yoghurd, was absulately delicious. When I go to shopping next week then will try their chorizo chick peas stew. Leon

Reviewed 4 September 2013

Simply awesome....I went there with my friends for the week end..I really had a wonderful time...I wish I could go visit tat cafe again.....

Reviewed 27 July 2013

Stumbled across this lovely cafe this morning, the service was excellent and food was obviously prepared fresh and tasted fabulous! The staff were warm and friendly and the service was excellent! Would highly recommend!

Reviewed 10 June 2013

Lovely girls/ladies serving inside and out.
Secluded sun patio - great this weekend! Water for the dogs too.
Great selection of naughty cakes and delights.
Good value food.
Will visit again when next in the area.

1  Thank Buzzybee61