“Great fun”

Castle Mania Indoor Adventure Play
Ranked #11 of 16 things to do in Amble
More attraction details
Owner description: Children of all ages will love our three storey play frame it has more than 40 play & interactive features.We are the largest indoor adventure play in Northumberland. Also we have Dex's diner serving hot & cold drinks & meals for children & adults.Visit our facebook page to keep up to date with our current offers and opening times.
Edinburgh, United Kingdom
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 22 helpful votes
“Great fun”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 July 2013

Was here with my two kids on holiday. They had a brilliant time. A very big area for them to play in, with a wide variety of chutes etc. Also had lunch here and the food was reasonably priced and very good. Would definitely recommend this soft play facility.

Visited July 2013
2 Thank hmfc190512

Hartlepool, England, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Serious accident in the ball pool”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 June 2013

Arrived on a rainy day after promising my friends little girl fun in the soft play. When we are arrived we were informed there had been a serious accident in the ball pool and they were closing early, the people already in the soft play were allowed to stay for another 20-30 mins though. Sounds very strange to me! If you ask me they were quiet and wanted to get home early.

Visited June 2013
3 Thank Catherine E
Castle Mania A, Owner at Castle Mania Indoor Adventure Play, responded to this review, 11 June 2013
On this day you visited it was myself the Manager and Owner who explained to you that we had to close early, I had been called in by my staff as they could not contain the affected area. I assure you nobody was just getting to go home early. We had to close the following day until lunch time to clean the ball pool as it was contaminated due to a child having a toilet accident. The customers that were remaining in the centre had paid for a session and we allowed them to finish this on the understanding that the play facilities were now limited due to the area that was affected, they were very understanding of this matter.
Northumberland UK
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Noisy but fun”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 May 2013

Great place to take my Grandson to let off steam! Nice staff. Not too keen on the noise but hey............its a kids place ha ha

Visited February 2013
Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Rainy day”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 May 2013

great for the kids on a bad weather day and price is reasonable too, there is an option to have a meal or drinks, parties also available if needed.

Visited May 2013
1 Thank Annette C
Warkworth, United Kingdom
16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 22 helpful votes
“Another good party”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 April 2013

We regularly visit and both children enjoy exploring the soft play frame and the slides. There today for a party (&1 other child) food fine, visit from dragon :-)

Visited April 2013