Just a couple of nights stay and we needed a warm room, a hot shower and a comfy bed. The room was spoilt by the sloping ceiling over one side of the bed which was rather oppressive and the very noisy fan on the room heater which went on forever until we turned it off. Lots of loud traffic noise.
Took dinner in the pub. It was a very average pub meal. Had the veggie lasagne. Wouldnt bother. Couple opposite received their onion rings after they had finished their meal!
Good things? Bed very comfy and high.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on the edge of the Peak District, ideal location to visit Matlock, Matlock Bath and the popular Chatsworth Estate. With Sherwood Forest, Centre Parcs and Alton Towers all within easy access. Excellent universally accessible facilities available, including a wet room and inter-connecting family/carer rooms. With Derby and Nottingham on our doorstep you can shop till you drop, then enjoy a relaxing evening in our Brewers Fayre, Buffet Place Bar and Restaurant situated next door. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Traveltool, S.L.U. so you can book your Premier Inn Ripley Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Ripley Hotel Ripley
- Premier Inn Ripley Hotel Derbyshire