Stayed here for week at beginning of March.Hotel is very well positioned for getting around
the local area, right on the edge of the Peak District, Derby and Nottingham within easy reach.
Hotel was reasonably priced. Room was v comfortable, clean,warm and quiet. Caroline (manager) and her team were excellent. They even decorated the room when it was my wife's birthday!
Had breakfast at the adjoining Brewers Fayre, a little pricey but excellent.
In conclusion I would highly recommend this hotel for anyone wanting a reasonable costing hotel in this area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on the edge of the Peak District, ideal location to visit Matlock, Matlock Bath and the popular Chatsworth Estate. With Sherwood Forest, Centre Parcs and Alton Towers all within easy access. Excellent universally accessible facilities available, including a wet room and inter-connecting family/carer rooms. With Derby and Nottingham on our doorstep you can shop till you drop, then enjoy a relaxing evening in our Brewers Fayre, Buffet Place Bar and Restaurant situated next door. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Premier Inn Ripley Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Ripley Hotel Ripley
- Premier Inn Ripley Hotel Derbyshire