The Assistant Manager at the Brewers Fayre was extremely rude to us when we arrived for breakfast in the morning. He seemed stressed although the restaurant wasn't that busy and we heard him speaking to other customers rudely.
Other than that the hotel and staff who worked there were lovely and the room was comfortable and clean. We heard no traffic noise due to the triple glazed windows.
I gave this a terrible review due to one member of staff, not the whole experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on the edge of the Peak District, ideal location to visit Matlock, Matlock Bath and the popular Chatsworth Estate. With Sherwood Forest, Centre Parcs and Alton Towers all within easy access. Excellent universally accessible facilities available, including a wet room and inter-connecting family/carer rooms. With Derby and Nottingham on our doorstep you can shop till you drop, then enjoy a relaxing evening in our Brewers Fayre, Buffet Place Bar and Restaurant situated next door. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Traveltool, S.L.U. so you can book your Premier Inn Ripley Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Ripley Hotel Ripley
- Premier Inn Ripley Hotel Derbyshire