Premier Inn Ripley Hotel
Eastwood Hall(Eastwood)
US$82
US$112
US$106
The Derbyshire Derby(South Normanton)
US$97
US$94
Premier Inn Mansfield Hotel(South Normanton)(Great Value!)
US$78
  • Pool
Mour Hotel(Annesley)
US$123
US$118
All reviewsbrewers fayrecar park siderestaurant next doorattached restaurantgood nights sleepall you can eatbusy roadair contop floorthe pubextra pillowsplenty of parkingshort breakfamily roomroom was spotlessnight's sleepreception staff
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 10 June 2014

Excellent & wouldn't hesitate to stay again.
Will recommend to family & friends.
Everybody so friendly & obliging,they can't do
Enough for you.location was perfect for me which made my stay even better.i ate in the restaurant for lunch & dinner.I don't very often have breakfast so skipped breakfast there too.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
2  Thank Kath E
Reviewed 9 June 2014

The hotel is very good ,nice and spacious rooms spotlessly clean , excellent power shower with modern well equipped fixtures and fittings, and the most comfy bed ever . The staff were very friendly and catered to our needs. Everything you need for a night away on business or pleasure. Breakfast is good with plenty of choice . Just a shame the restaurant (as all brewers fair's ) is so poor, chicken salad just a bowl of leaves and not much else with a over cooked microwaved chicken breast . Dry frozen chips and onion rings with a poor quality steak , no service what so ever and it's not even that cheap. It's strange that they put these hotels which for the price over perform, next to these pubs which are the total opposite.

• Stayed: May 2014
Reviewed 8 June 2014 via mobile

So I came down on my own for my friends baby shower, another friend was meant to be staying but unfortunately couldn't make it. I was greeted by a lady called Helga, she was absolutely amazing. She made me feel welcome as soon as I walked in the door. She really looked after me, booking me taxis and things, making sure I was happy and comfortable on my own. My room was huge and very comfortable, very reasonably priced when booked in advance.
Helga really made my stay for me, Thank You so much!

• Stayed: June 2014
Reviewed 3 June 2014

as all ways found hotel very comfortable and clean, but found storage space lacking for clothes and bits and bobs when staying for more then one night but we managed, but the t/v was the biggest let down very poor reception so bad some you could not watch it.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 June 2014

This is the best Premier Inn I've stayed in. The staff are very friendly, polite and extremely helpful. My room was spotless and very very comfortable. The new mattresses are great. Although close to a busy road the double glazing keeps the noise out at night.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo