“like Family”

Biotour Explore Biotrans
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Costa Rica CRTTE Biotour Explore Travels specialized in vacation designing, Family Vacations, Honeymoons Adventures, Educational Eco Tours and Adventure travel programs since 2005. Our website offers general information about Costa Rica, sample travel itineraries to Costa Rica and we also provide responsible, reliable, safe and always on time private and shared transportation and tour packages throughout the entire country.
Reviewed 13 November 2013

My first experience with Biotrans on my first trip to Costa Rica was like a family member met me at the airport. When I first elected to use this company for transportation, I was surprised to get a quick answer to my e-mail. I was worried they might not be on time or really be there to pick me up at the airport. Since my flight was getting there after dark in a foreign country I was a little apprehensive. When I walked out of the airport there was a fellow with a sign with my name. Also his English was so good I new he must be from the USA. He was not. David provided me with an encyclopedia of information about the country. He was very nice and provided me with several inexpensive tours around town and of the countryside. I highly recommend this company!

All reviews
"la fortuna"
"pura vida"
"private shuttle"
in 4 reviews
"our trip to costa rica"
in 5 reviews
"excellent service"
in 5 reviews
"highly recommend this service"
"always on time"
in 48 reviews
"ecotrans"
in 45 reviews

Reviewed 22 September 2013

My family visited Costa Rica for 10 days back in August. We found Biotrans via Trip Advisor and booked private transportation for 3 legs of our trip. We were extremely pleased with the services provided by Biotrans and specifically David!

First, David picked us up at the airport and drove us to the Arenal area. During the entire 4 hour trip, he told us detailed information about Costa Rica -- its weather, cultural, crops, flowers, animals, etc. He even pulled over to show us our first Costa Rican sloth and monkeys! It was a great introduction to the country.

A few days later, David picked us up in Arenal and drove us to the Manuel Antonio region -- another 5 hour drive. Again, David was on time and very courteous. He was always suggesting break spots and took us to a great local restaurant along our route.

Finally, a few days later, David drove us from Manuel Antonio back to the airport.

We always felt safe and well taken care of by David. He provided my family with fascinating information about Costa Rica. But, he also respected when we wanted to talk just as a family or wanted to sit quietly.

David will forever be part of my family's wonderful memories of our 10 days in Costa Rica. We highly recommend Biotrans and David.

Reviewed 31 August 2013

We were recommended to David Cryman (Biotrans) through good friends. He helped my husband and I to plan our honeymoon to Costa Rica, with hotel stay and transportation. Both my husband and I can't express our gratitude towards David he is friendly, fairly priced, knowledgeable, prompted and very attentive. Costa Rica by far has been the top vacation we have had.

If you are planning on visiting Costa Rica please contact Biotrans before you try anyone else, you won't be sorry :)

Clara & Kevin

Reviewed 25 August 2013

We found biotrans through a google search when trying to find a private shuttle to pick us up from San Jose airport to our hotel the Arenal area on our honeymoon. David was there after our plane arrived at 5:00am and was a friendly, personable, bilingual tour guide/ driver. He asked us what we wanted to do in Arenal and set us up with the activities we wanted to do (river rafting, hiking and canopy tour). He stopped anywhere we wanted along the 3 hour drive. We liked him so much that we also hired him to drive us from Arenal to Flamingo Beach a few days later. Biotrans matched or bettered other prices we found. We highly recommend David and Biotrans. David is now a positive part of our honeymoon memories!!! Thanks, David!