“Best steakhouse in Costa Rica”
Review of Furca

Furca
Ranked #14 of 1,274 Restaurants in San Jose Metro
Cuisines: Contemporary
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 24 October 2013

Great quality, chef Marco Leiva gives a special touch to every dish. They have their own home grown vegetables and species.

Reviewed 16 October 2013 via mobile

I was there many times and always I experienced a wanderful meal and a very good service. The place is nice and confirtable. I recomend this restaurant.

Reviewed 16 October 2013

This is the best restaurant in Costa Rica, hands down best service, amazing food and great price vs quality.
The atmosphere and the place is wonderful, I will come back over and over, because you cannot beat this value.

Reviewed 16 October 2013 via mobile

The food is awesome. The atmosphere is great. The decoration and architecture is the nicest. The experience was just fantastic

Reviewed 11 October 2013

Furca pays attention to detail and the food is spectacular! I had the salmon carpaccio- fantastic! The warm rolls, melt in your mouth. No other restuarant that I have been to in San Jose (and I've lived here 25 years) has rolls that are even close. My wife had a perfectly done cut of meat and loved it. We'll be back again and again!