“Costa Rica - a dream destination for nature lovers”

Costa Rica Tour And Travel - Day Tours
Ranked #35 of 129 Tours in San Jose Metro
More attraction details
Owner description: Costa Rica Tour has been designing Family Vacations, Honeymoons Adventures, Educational Eco Tours and Adventure travel programs since 1997. This website offers general information about Costa Rica, sample travel itineraries to Costa Rica and about our company, Costa Rica Tours is the Eco Nature Leading tour Operator in Costa Rica.If you are planning a trip to Costa Rica please take a look to our Costa Rica Trips, Eco- Nature, Adventure and family programs highlighted at the left of this page or contact us, your Professional Adventure Guide will customize free of charge your Costa Rica Tour and Adventure Experience today! Trust the Costa Rica adventure tour company with over 15 years experience.
Reviewed 28 February 2014

My girlfriend and I wanted to make a nature tour in a safe country and surfing in internet we decided for Costa Rica. I contacted several tour operators but it was Costa Rica Tour and Travel that was standing out of all. They showed a professional service right from the beginning by answering quickly to my first contact mail. It was this first impression that led me to choose them as our tour planner and it was the best decision I could take. Victor was so helpful and efficient in planning, trying to get everything to our expectations. And it definitely wasn’t easy as it was all on short notice request and during high season. But Victor made it and let us experience 2 outstanding weeks through Costa Rica. Everything went smooth, from the transfers from one place to the other to the choice of the single day tours, lodges and hotels.
Victor was always available, was it to solve our logistic problems or providing us with a nature guide we could not buy in our country, was it to make a last minute change of tour or calling a tour operator at 7am who forgot to pick us up.
I strongly recommend Costa Rica Tour and Travel with its staff. They are professional, efficient, friendly, helpful and fair. Thank you, Victor 

1  Thank Cacola
"nature"
"organisation"
"activity"

Reviewed 24 February 2014 via mobile

My husband and I spent our honeymoon in Costa Rica on December 2013. We contact Costa Rica Tour and Travel for the transportation within Costa Rica. It was an excellent service, they picked us up at the airport in Alajuela and driven to the Arenal Nayara Hotel in La Fortuna area, it was a great trip, great vehicle, very comfortable, and the driver so good and kind. For the trip from La Fortuna to Manuel Antonio we use interbus, not so comfortable but good enough at good price.
In conclusion, we recommend Costa Rica Tour and Travel for transportation in the country.

Reviewed 10 February 2014

I must start by saying that I consider myself to be a tough customer and our honeymoon planing could be a living proof of that. Luis and Victor with Costa Rica Tour and travel have exceeded every expectation. They planned everything to all extent. The transports, the hotels, the tours, the breakfasts, everything was done with maximum attention to detail surpassing the expectations of the pickiest client. I was honestly blown away. They are also ALL the time a phone call away. Any doubt or concern they will handle right away. Thank you sooooo much for making our honeymoon a dream come true. May God continue to bless your business. Juan and May

1  Thank May2day
Reviewed 1 December 2013

My husband and I spent 15 days in Costarica last November and we planned everything with Costa Rica Tour and Travel.
Victor helped us with planning: after his first quotation he soon was ready to make chances to meet our requests and gave us useful suggestions. The whole trip, from the organizational point of view, was simply smooth! We did not have any problem at all, Victor called us to make sure everything was ok and we had an huge upgrade of the room when a hotel we were supposed to stay in warned Costa Rica Tour and Travel (and us) that they had left only a tiny room, too small for a couple.
Victor, Louis and the whole staff were simply very kind and nice and we did not have anything to worry about except enjoying our vacation in Costarica!

See more reviews
Reviewed 16 September 2013

I couldn't be happier with the services that Costa Rica Tour and Travel provided. Victor Luis was so great to work with and has excellent follow up and follow-thru. Being a busy full time working mother, I was super excited to have a vacation but didn't really have time to plan so Costa Rica Tour and Travel was the best thing I chose. He arranged all of my transportation for me and all vehicles were ridiculously clean and my 2 toddlers loved it because they had a DVD player. Their drivers were prompt and very knowledgable. Vladimir was our driver everytime we landed SAn Jose and he drove us to ARenal and Manuel Antonio. On a last minute whim, we decided to do a day tour in ARenal and in the same morning, Victor was able to make arrangements. My family and I had the best day that day with Donald as our tour guide and driver. We had him the entire day and his prices were more than reasonable. My kids absolutely loved him! Thank you Victor for helping us have the best trip!!!