“Brunch”
Review of Heddons Kitchen

Heddons Kitchen
Ranked #19 of 142 Restaurants in Barnet
Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

This is the third time I have been here and I really love it. The food is fresh and tasty, they are happy to ‘change it up’ and they have a great selection. The best thing though is the service, a real bugbear of mine in some of the places in Cockfosters. The staff are friendly and attentive even at busy times. You can tell they are proud of their place and really want you to come back. Thanks guys.

1  Thank 955niap
Heddons K, Owner at Heddons Kitchen, responded to this reviewResponded 28 June 2018

Hi Nia, thank you so much for your kind review. We're glad that you keep coming back to us and you enjoy our food too. We try our best to be as attentive as possible to our customers no matter how busy we are. We hope to see you again soon!

Mel and the Heddons Kitchen team

Reviewed 16 May 2018 via mobile

Delicious food, quick service and friendly staff. Love popping here for lunch whenever I can. Would highly recommend!!

1  Thank Demi G
Heddons K, Manager at Heddons Kitchen, responded to this reviewResponded 21 May 2018

Thank you so much Demi! We hope to see you for lunch again soon!

Reviewed 11 May 2018

I had spotted Heddons Kitchen Instagram page from before they opened and thought I would keep following. Well- I wasn't dissapointed! Once the images of their food and the amazing reviews, I decided to make the 1 1/2 hour journey from Balham. I was so glad I did. I walked in with my mother and the place was buzzing. We were taken to a small table until a more comfy one became available, and as soon as we sat down, the owner Mel got us an iced latte whilst we waited. My mother and I found the staff beyond helpful, and their recommendations were excellent! It is obvious that they use the best quality produce as it came through in the flavours of the food. I run a local business in Clapham so was so happy to support this wonderful business also. Thank you to Mel and his team for making my mother I feel so welcome, and also for the wonderful breakfast and coffee. We have booked a table again for tomorrow!!

Hi Skevi! Thank you so much for coming all the way from Balham to give us a try - we're glad we didn't let you down! We hope that you decide to visit us again in the future too.

Reviewed 9 May 2018 via mobile

Went with the wife nice décor attentive and friendly staff
I went for the full monty breakfast and couldn't fault it great sausages and proper bacon
The wife had ham poached eggs spinach and toast again great ingredients
We had 3 fresh sqeezed pear juice delicious and a frappé
Bill was £27

1  Thank shisharettes

Hi Shisharette! We're glad you both enjoyed your breakfasts and we hope you decide to visit us again soon!

Reviewed 26 April 2018 via mobile

I’ve been here a few times and love everything about the restaurant. The decor is funky and makes me smile, the music they play is great. The food is on point. Fresh locally sourced ingredients. The owner is so food passionate and sourced everything meticulously and has such high standards. I’ve tried a few of the breakfasts, lunch, coffee and juices and all was perfect. Great to see a local giving back to the community and doing it with such passion and style! Defo recommend to anyone.

Hi! Thank you so much for this - and thank you for being one of our loyal customers. We hope you keep coming back to us!