Stayed here for 2 nights in August 2012 while we had tickets to watch Athletics at The Olympics. The price for 2 nights wasn't bad, especially as it was during the Olympics. However when we arrived at around 3.30pm (the time we told them we would check in, and also way after check in begins), we were took to our room which had not yet been cleaned (cleaner was cleaning the room below) and we were told that she would be around half an hour, and that we could wait in the restaurant. I was not at all happy with this after over 3/4 hours of travelling on the train from Bolton to Manchester to London Euston and then to Barnet on the tube. We decided to go to the Starbucks round the corner (with our suitcases) rather than wait in their restaurant filling their pockets. We actually waited an hour before we went back, and when we got there the cleaner was STILL cleaning our room and we had to sit outside on a bench for another 20 minutes! And the staff expected a tip for this!
Both nights were very noisy, there was clanging and banging we could hear from the restaurant kitchen, and there was loads of noise from the communal bathroom in the hallway, and banging all night. We felt so unsafe that we moved our suitcases and the chairs from the room infront of the door!
The only upside I would say is the location. High Barnet tube station is within 5/10 mins walking distance, and there are plenty of restaurants, shops etc nearby.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Savoro is an elegant restaurant with rooms located in the heart of Barnet. All 9 rooms offer en suite impressive showers or baths, LCD televisions, tea and coffee making facilities, complimentary bottled water, hairdryers, luxury toiletries, and comfortable beds.The master rooms are decorated in modern browns and cream, with impressive four poster beds, walnut floors and spacious showers. All the bedrooms have wireless internet connection so it's ideal for the business guest found himself in Barnet for the night. The standard are fairly smaller but the are equipped with all the necessities for an overnight stay or for a couple of days in Barnet. The rooms are ideally located at the back of the restaurant keeping the guests far from the bustling high street. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Traveltool, S.L.U., Priceline, Agoda, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Savoro Restaurant with Rooms reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Savoro Restaurant With Rooms Hotel Barnet
- Savoro Restaurant With Rooms Barnet, Hertfordshire