“Not Good!”

Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 8 February 2014

Food wasn't particularly good. VERY expensive for what is was. We ordered some pitta bread and a dip to start and both had chicken and rice for mains, bottle of water to share and one soft drink. Bill came to around £45. Waiter had an attitude!They seemed to look after their regular customers and didn't bother with the ones they didn't know. Would not go back!!

1  Thank Jennifer990

Reviewed 7 February 2014

No taste in the food, bad quality, had to send things back. Badly cooked prawns, (burnt). And very expensive. Wouldn't recommend it to anyone.

3  Thank Chantelle V
Reviewed 2 December 2013

Expensive and bad quality meat in 1 lamb kebab 5 pieces of uneadible meat.
It used to be good but the standard has dropped dramaticly

1  Thank simonc02
Reviewed 24 November 2013

Blue Olive never fails to deliver on flavour, authenticity, atmosphere, I could go on. We always enjoy
our visits. We are are always given quite personal attention even even the place is heaving. I know we all have different tastes but it's hard to see where some of the criticism of some previous reviews comes from. If you want fast clinical service and food you need to go to MacDonalds. We love it and will be back.

Reviewed 15 October 2013 via mobile

I have been to this restaurant twice in the last month and I have loved both visits :-) the food, in particular, the lamb, is perfection. The Lamb Kleftiko meat just falls off the bone and the kebabs lovely!

The staff I found to be a little slow clearing the table after you have eaten on a busy night, but only because it was busy! Other then that, I find the staff kind and pleasant.

I don't know how some of these people can give a bad review, in my opinion, their standards are impossibly high, as I honestly love this restaurant and would recommend it again and again.

This is my first restaurant review and if you are looking for good food, this is it! I don't go to restaurants to look at the decor, judge the space between each table or measure the decibel rating, I go to eat!