“Truly Italian”

Cuisines: Italian
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Truly Italian”
Reviewed 7 August 2012

Absolutely my favourite Italian restaurant!!! I just start going there from few weeks, always a warm welcome and attentive service!!! Nice & young staff that always try to tempt you for a nice dessert describing aromas e yumminess !!! Very keen on pleasing the customer!!! . Last time I went with my fiance, as always warm welcome from the polite manager and a young lady I suppose a supervisor. I always panic between wanting pastas or meat and fishes ...Taking the order I espress my liking for few dishes She advise me on the food really promptly ... Suggesting that I had al small portion of pasta to start with and than a nice main course... She said so you get the best of both!!!! Love it going back for sure!!! Friendly staff that really loves their job!!!!

1 Thank 77graham