“Average and not sure I'll go back”
Review of Italy

Italy
Ranked #89 of 121 Restaurants in Barnet
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Seating, Waitstaff
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Seating, Waitstaff
London, United Kingdom
“Average and not sure I'll go back”
Reviewed 25 August 2012

I have been to this restaurant three times now. When I first went I had a great time and enjoyed excellent food but it has gone downhill in the last month or so. I went most recently on 13th July, the night before my wedding, with three of my best female friends. We had booked a specific table three weeks before but when we arrived we were told that the table was "busy". We then had poor service from rude waiters and waitresses. The food was ok, nothing specific wrong with it, but only ok, nothing more. We picked the restaurant as it was a special occasion but were massively disappointed.
I'm not sure whether I'll try it again...my sister lives down the road so it's a good option, I'll just have to try and forget how they tried to ruin our celebration with poor service!

Visited July 2012

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Truly Italian”
Reviewed 7 August 2012

Absolutely my favourite Italian restaurant!!! I just start going there from few weeks, always a warm welcome and attentive service!!! Nice & young staff that always try to tempt you for a nice dessert describing aromas e yumminess !!! Very keen on pleasing the customer!!! . Last time I went with my fiance, as always warm welcome from the polite manager and a young lady I suppose a supervisor. I always panic between wanting pastas or meat and fishes ...Taking the order I espress my liking for few dishes She advise me on the food really promptly ... Suggesting that I had al small portion of pasta to start with and than a nice main course... She said so you get the best of both!!!! Love it going back for sure!!! Friendly staff that really loves their job!!!!

1 Thank 77graham