“EXCELLENT QUALITY”
Review of Victoria Inn

Victoria Inn
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Perranuthnoe
Victoria Inn
Ranked #1 of 3 Perranuthnoe B&B and Inns
Reviewed 30 March 2013

We are glad we found this place and not had one dinner we didn't like.
Excellent quality and good portions at reasonable prices.
Nice ambience too if you sit in the bar area.
We would give it a 10/10 if they answrered their phone a bit more often as we often ring quite a bit before we they finally answer to make a booking.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 8 March 2013

We called in for lunch and were we pleased we did! Lovely log fire, very friendly welcome and excellent local beer. We had a rissotto and confit duck. Food just superb in every way - good portions and beautifuly cooked. Cant ask for more - just wish they would move closer to where we live! Thanks for another super meal.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 October 2012

We had stayed in Perranuthnoe many years ago, so we decided to go back to see if anything had changed. I had read the reviews about the Victoria before we went for lunch and we were not disappointed. I am a vegetarian and at first glance at the menu my heart sank as my choice was (as usual) a rissotto. However at the bottom of the menu it states that they will cater for different dietary requirements, so I asked if they could offer anything different. The waitress asked the chef and came back with four completely different options and for the first time in a long time, I just couldn't choose! I eventually chose Tempura vegetables with a chilli dip, they were excellent. My husband had seafood on toast, he said there was plenty of different varieties, he really enjoyed it and the value was excellent.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 October 2012 via mobile

We visited here on a raining October evening with some friends for the first time.

The setting is a traditional English pub, but the food more typical of a posher bistro. The place was clean and all the staff helpful and friendly.

The starters were a massive success with everyone enjoying it. However the lamb came out not just pink but VERY pink which wasn't enjoyed. I had the pork fillets which were perfect. Our others friend had the steak. Which was requested medium to well done. However was very bloody closer to what I would consider medium rare. However it was returned cook a little more.

The wine selection is good ranging for around £15-60 per bottle. The deserts were the best part. The waitresses were professional and friendly. Although it would have been nice to perhaps been offered a complimentary coffee or desert for the people that couldn't eat their lamb as it was too rare.

A nice evening and will try again for lunch one day.

• Stayed: October 2012
Reviewed 28 September 2012

Beautiful little inn situated in lovely village very close to quiet cove. Amazing food, nice real ale, cosy bar and restaurant and very friendly staff and dog. Rooms very clean and comfortable though a tad snug. Would definitely go back.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 September 2012

We have taken various visitors here for Sunday lunch over the summer, each time it is lovely, the Sunday roast is delicious, very satisfying. The staff are friendly and accommodating, there is a cute little courtyard garden at the back. The pub is traditional & cosy, with a more contemporary option for dining in the restaurant if preferred.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 16 August 2012

We visited this lovely pub for sunday lunch on the reccomendation of a friend, and we were not dissapointed. The pub it self is quite small and cosy. The staff were very friendly and helpful. The food was outstanding and we could find no fault with anything . I had the roast beef and was even asked how I liked it, how often do you get that? The meat itself was tender, tasty and just melted in my mouth. The dessert was again perfect.
If you are in the area, I would urge you to pay them a visit, you will not regret it I promise.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled with family

Been to Victoria Inn? Share your experiences!