“Excellent Indian ”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 21 December 2013 via mobile

Really good quality, and authentic Indian food. The staff/owners are friendly and helpful. If you're ever in or near Ardrossan, and want an Indian meal, you won't be disappointed.

1  Thank easkyc

Reviewed 13 August 2013

This is my go-to restaurant for a good curry - I've never eaten in there, but whenever myself and my wife fancy a curry and a movie, this is the place we call. They offer delivery but I usually drive over from Stevenston.

We tend to get the "Special banquet" which is 3 curries, poppadom, mixed pakora, chips, naan bread and rice for just over £20, and this usually covers two meals.

I recommend the South Indian garlic chilli (usually with lamb)!

Reviewed 14 July 2013

I went in and booked a table for that night and asked for the window seat for 20:00.
When we arrived the table was available to be seated right away .Again the meal,staff and service was very good.
They play Indian music which makes the whole atmosphere more authentic.Very reasonable prices and staff very approachable and easy to talk with ,whether it to be with the menu or just a chat.

Reviewed 6 June 2013

Been twice now and had takeaway deal. Excellent value for food. Good choices on menu and good service. My office is nearby and after driving 25 miles home food was still hot.

Reviewed 24 April 2013

We had not been to an Indian restaurant for a number of years and this one was recommended by a friend. We turned up on a Friday night at 20:00 and managed to get 2 seats. It was very busy. The waitress was very helpful as I did not know what to order and did not want a hot curry. She explained about the meals and what I chose was excellent. The value, choice and décor was very good. As we were leaving, the manager came and spoke to us regarding where we came from and other topics, as normally they just ask about the meal etc. We will certainly be back and would recommend it .