My Daughter and I stayed at Carberry Tower as guests at a wedding there in June 2013. I have nothing but praise for the Reception staff. The rooms are nicely furnished and the tea/coffee equipment lack nothing but a small pack of biscuits. The house and grounds are spectacular and beautifully maintained. The cooked Breakfast was standard and slightly mass produced. We were delighted with our room with a view - not requested! Altogether a fantastic venue.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Carberry Tower Mansion House and Estate is a place of intimate grandeur. And to arrive here is to weave your own journey into a story that goes back to 1480 when our first foundation stone was laid. Since then, we have been a gathering place for Kings and Queens, Princes and Princesses and over the centuries the great and the good have also come to warm themselves by our fires and feast from our banqueting tables. And today, more strongly than ever, the banner that reigns over Carberry Tower continues to reflect the matchless values of excellence, abundance and grace - coupled together of course, with the very warmest of Scottish hospitality. Guests can dine in the Rose Garden Restaurant and enjoy a four course menu designed by Head Chef, commencing with canapes and a welcome drinks reception. Private dining for 2 or banquets can also be arranged. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, LateRooms, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, Ebookers, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Carberry Tower Mansion House and Estate reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Carberry Tower Hotel Musselburgh
- Carberry Tower Mansion House And Estate East Lothian