“Comfortable and clean!”
other travellers have booked this property
Beach-Berry End Unit Town Home in Barrier Dunes Fountain/pond at Beach Berry
Beach-Berry End Unit Town Home in Barrier Dunes
Fountain/pond at Beach Berry
Porch recently screened
Wine bar/guest registration
large living area with plenty of seating. sofa converts to queen bed
Bay window seating area, perfect for reading or daydreaming
Guest registration, library and reading area
Kitchen Nautical Decor/fully equipped with bar/stools
kitchen nook area next to laundry room
New hard wood floors lovely dining area
Large master bedroom, queen bed and futon that makes into a double bed
Master bath with tub, separate shower and double vanity 2 sinks
Seconday bedroom with twin beds
Full bath tub/shower adjacent to seoncdary bedroom
Laundry room with large campaciy washer and dryer
First level enclosed hot/cold  exterior shower
4 adult bikes and  3-wheel adult bike with large basket;boogie boards, beach chairs
Barrer Dunes BeachO ocean side pool; one of two pools in complex
The smaller of the 2 pools next to tennis courts
Tennis courts in Barrier Dunes. Recently resurfaced
Photo taken from back porch
Sunset at Barrier Dunes,-The Cape faces West for full fabulous sunsets
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

wickeddd
Hampshire
“Comfortable and clean!”
Reviewed 6 August 2018 for a stay in July 2018

This was a pleasant place to stay. Great area and plenty of room. We used it as a base for the beach.

Your age range 50-64
8 Aug 2018
I am glad you enjoyed your stay. I love our lovely stretch of the beach at Barrier Dunes with the three beach accesses. The Cape beach sunsets are amazing with the western exposure over the Gulf
clarej754
Birmingham, Alabama
“Great stay at Barrier Dunes”
Reviewed 23 July 2018 for a stay in July 2018

Great rental at our favorite beach! We enjoyed the bikes. Our teenage kids liked riding to the beach and pool. We also rode to the nearby ice cream shop. The walk to the beach for all of us was very easy. We had a beach wagon and were set. We also enjoyed the screen porch. Highly recommend this rental as it is so affordable and just right for a family of four!

Tate_Antr...
Reynoldsburg, Ohio
“Cape San Blas Noob”
Reviewed 18 June 2018 for a stay in June 2018

First off the condo was very well equipped and appointed. Easy beach access, bikes and other goodies.

We enjoyed working with the owner and the bottle of wine was perfect...we made it last a couple of days.

The condo layout is nice with the screened in first floor deck overlooking the pond. The pond was loaded with turtles that did a lot of antics when the sprinklers were running.

My kids loved the pool overlooking the beach and the other pool closer to the unit.

We plan on coming back next year to enjoy the state park more and see some of the other site in the area.

Thank you to the owner for making our first stay on the cape a great one.

27 Jun 2018
I am glad your family had a great time on the Cape and enjoyed your stay at Beach Berry. I look forward to having you as returning guests. The Cape and the Community of Barrier Dunes offer families the experience to enjoy the great outdoors, beautiful beaches and nature without the crowds and commercialism.
Saint Augustine
Reviewed 10 November 2017 for a stay in November 2017

11 Nov 2017
Glad you enjoyed your stay. Barrier Dunes is a wonderful Gulf side community. Park your car; walk or bike to tennis courts, the pools, playground or the beautiful uncrowned beach with 3 boardwalk accesses. My home is a short walk to the ocean; therefore my rental rate is considerably less than tier one units. .
Tianjin, China
Reviewed 26 September 2017 for a stay in September 2017

28 Sep 2017
I am very pleased that I could provide accommodation for your family. I know escaping a hurricane and leaving most everything behind is not easy. I hope you will return to my home and Cape San Blas for a vacation.
swayngimb
Port Saint Joe, Florida
“Home away from home”
Reviewed 8 August 2017 for a stay in August 2017

What can I say? This home had everything we needed and more. Two adults and 3 boys were totally at home. The kitchen has all the utensils we needed. The owner even had bikes and toys for the kids. This home was clean and welll kept. I would recommend this rental to anyone. The complimentary bottle of wine was amazing!

10 Aug 2017
I am so pleased you had a great time at my home and on The Cape. Thank you for taking such good care of my beach home. I hope your family will come again.
Sally B
“Townhome was awesome”
Reviewed 24 April 2017 for a stay in April 2017

My husband and I brought our 2 boys down for spring break and we had a wonderful time. The townhome was great. The owner has lots and lots or extras available. The bikes, sand toys, beach chairs and umbrellas were amazing. We traveled from far away and did not bring anything like that with us and it was so convenient to have everything there for our use. I am sure we will be back next year! Thank you for a wonderful vacation.

26 Apr 2017
I am so glad you enjoyed the extras I provide. My goal is to maintain a family friendly home for all ages. I want you to enjoy the many activities The Cape and the community of Barrier Dunes has to offer.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing