Lowest prices for your stay
No prepayment needed
Priceline
Agoda.com
£59
No fees just great deals
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 15 December 2016 via mobile

This place is awesome,what a stunning setting,up high above loch Ness in amongst the trees! We stayed in the flat just up from the camping pods as it was winter and the lovely host upgraded us. Everything looks very new and clean,lively and private,with walking trails nearby.

Date of stay: December 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 October 2016

Arrived to a very warm welcome by the lady in charge, the pod was personalised with our names and the pod was nice and warm after half an hour of the electric heater being on. BBQ and firepit with communal area made it feel personal. Shower facilities could do with replacing but the owners are in the process of building a new set of showers/toilets.

Date of stay: October 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 October 2016

I recently stayed at Camping Pod Heaven, the pod was spacious with more than enough room for my friend, myself and two dogs, each pod will sleep upto four people. There is lighting and a small heater inside the pod and they are very well insulated all around the walls, floor and roof, so they are very cosy, we didnt need to use the heater. The site is very clean with excellent facilities and Ann who owns the site is very friendly and helpful. I really cant praise this holiday site highly enough. I stayed at the begining of September 2016, and I will definitely be staying at this site again

Room tip: Open all year round and accepts dogs for a small extra charge.
Date of stay: September 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 11 September 2016 via mobile

The pods here are very basic. Not all have beds and you are provided with air mattresses which go straight onto the floor. Ours has 1 heater on wheels with a lamp also. The free wifi is good and there are 10 pods in total. I would have preferred a raised bit to put the mattresses on.

The electric provided is only 6amp so you cannot boil a kettle in the pod however they do have an electric point beside the "kitchen"

All in all I found it very very basic and have stayed in much better.

Date of stay: September 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 September 2016 via mobile

Stayed here with my brother and his family while they were over visiting from Canada. We stayed for two nights.
Although these pods look small on the outside, they will surprise you when you see the inside which I have also added photos off. Ours was a family sized one, it had a double bed half way up the wall, and two single beds on the ground at the sides. This meant there was room for someone to sleep under the double bed as there was 5 of us. They provide mattresses and a thin sheet, but we had to bring all our bedding stuff with us, but you can also hire bed packs if you want. To be honest I only used my pillow as it was so warm inside the pod that we didn't even need to use the heater.
Inside the pod are two heaters, one fixed to the wall and one with wheels. Also a free standing lamp.
There are also two hooks available inside your pod so you can hang your jackets/coats up.
There are two sockets in the pod you can use for electricity, however cooking is not allowed inside the pods. They do have BBQ areas though you can use for cooking.
There is also a large table with benches, and another curved bench, plus plenty of rocks and logs you can sit on outside.
They also have a dish washing area with warm water and plates and cutlery you can use as long as you wash them after use.
I would advise to bring your own cutlery though as well as there are ten pods so lots of people around. It was still quiet although all pods were taken when we were staying and the campsite has a no noise policy after 10pm so everyone is quiet after then or goes to their pod as the pods are sound proof.
There is also free wifi which they give you a code for in an information folder, it's got quite good service except at night when everyone is at the camp trying to use it, but this was not a problem as we did not come to camp to be on our phones the whole time.
The owner of the camp Anna and her daughter came over too see us with their two dogs and they were very friendly and polite. They made sure we were comfortable and had everything we needed.
There are two showers, one for men, one for women and plenty of toilets. These were kept very clean. This is just temporary though as they are building a shower block which will be great for future campers. They even have a bucket with different shampoos, conditioners, body wash e.t.c campers leave behind or they also provide hair and body gel in the shower.
Outside the showers are hooks for your towels and a stool for your clothes while you shower. The showers have curtains and are private.
If you want to bring a dog it's just £2 extra per night. You are allowed a maximum of 2 dogs but I think it would be £2 per dog per night.
It cost £90 on booking.com for the 5 of us (3 adults and two kids) to use the pod for 2 nights which I thought was brilliant.
They are strong on recycling and have different garbage bins for different items, but I think this is a good idea.
I can't think of anything else I've missed, but if you have a question please don't hesitate to ask me as I like to try and be as helpful as I can as I know what it's like when you want to know all the details of a trip you are planning!
Also if you found my review helpful, please give it a thumbs up thanks :)

Date of stay: August 2016