“nice”

US$135.00*
and up
San Salvador Island Jet Ski Excursion
More attraction details
Owner description: Scenic beach, great for snorkeling and diving.
Reviewed 16 November 2013

when I was at the beach no one was there besides our group, it was so nice, and the sand is really nice, the water is amazing. It was a hot day and the water wasnt so cold it was perfect temp.

2  Thank ysmo
There are newer reviews for Pink Sands Beach

Reviewed 11 October 2013

So incredible and empty that my husband thought we were trespassing. Go. You will not be disappointed.

2  Thank nyc_travel_grl
Reviewed 11 October 2013

This beach exceeded all my expectations. The sand was as fine as babypowder, the water so blue and clear that when I lost my hairband I could see it clearly and pick it back up. The beach is just long enough to offer a wonderful walk both ways. It is very private and not overpopulated and if you are lucky, like we were, you might get to say hello to some celebrities. Not to give away who we met but it was a British Rock star, who happily said hello to us on this fabulous beach. This beach is truly a piece of heaven.

3  Thank vertibrate
Reviewed 8 October 2013 via mobile

I found that gem at 5:30am after being woken up by a rooster... Got upset, tied my running shoes and headed to the beach. What I found is the most incredible beach I've ever seen in my life. I ran the most beautiful run. I forgave and blessed the rooster for taking me to this magnificent beach. Seriously had goosebumps while running and it never happened before. This is where celebrities come to forget about their statue: the real celebrity is the pink sand beach!!!!

2  Thank MmeGiguere
Reviewed 1 October 2013

the most beautiful place on the island, the most beautiful hotel, the villa is superb and laplage access is via a small path in sand, the sea is breathtaking, pristine pink sand is a decor postcard unreal! the food is delicious and the staff is very charming ... thank you for these wonderful moments and unforgettable vacation ...

1  Thank santiana