Pink Sands Resort(Harbour Island)(Great Value!)
US$601
Royal Palm Hotel(Dunmore Town)(Great Value!)
Book now, pay at stay
US$196
US$189
Coral Sands Hotel(Harbour Island)(Great Value!)
US$546
US$529
Travelocity
Valentines Resort and Marina(Harbour Island)(Great Value!)
US$555
US$512
Priceline
  • Pool
Romora Bay Resort & Marina(Harbour Island)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$370
US$359
Hotels.com
Tingum Village Hotel(Harbour Island)
The Landing(Harbour Island)
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
  • Breakfast included
All reviewspink sand beachgoombay smashgolf cartlaid backchef krishnahave stayed here many timesnew ownershipboogie boardsgreat chairsbeach toysseafood crepeexplore the islandlounge chairs and umbrellashotel poolslice of heavenrelaxing vacationour honeymoon
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

As a person who doesn't like to visit or stay at once place more than once, I found a place that I am already dreaming of going back to as soon as I can- Harbour Island and Runaway Hill. A small boutique inn, Runaway Hill has all of the upscale amenities while still feeling down to earth. The setting is on the absolutely stunning Pink Sand Beach and surrounded by 13 beautifully landscaped acres. The restaurant serves great food with a view that can't be beat and the bar serves any kind of beverage you would desire. There is a nice pool and surrounding deck should you not choose to swim in the sublime natural pool just beyond the beach (which, along with being pink, has the softest sand that doesn't get hot- like walking in talcum powder). There are boogie boards, SUP's, a kayak, sand toys, etc. to use for free. The rooms have aircon if needed, and the bed was the most comfortable I've ever slept in. Jen and her staff are so helpful with anything and everything you might need. I'm not exaggerating when I say that this is my favorite place I have ever stayed. I found my happy place and can't wait to return!

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank 6Irwins
Reviewed 11 June 2018

My wife and I spent our honeymoon at Runaway Hill 29 years ago. We decided to come back this year for a week. The changes: new ownership, a couple more rooms, but the same beach, same friendly attitude, delicious food, and wonderful host (Jen). We had a fabulous time. We will be back.
Probably the most relaxing, laid back, restful week we have spent in over 29 years.

Room Tip: We stayed in the Tyler Frank room. Away from the main house. Very quiet.
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Paul L
Reviewed 29 April 2018

Everything about Runaway Hill Inn was superb. The location on the pink beach is divine as are the views from the dining patio. Daily breakfast, frequent lunches and several dinners all were top quality and they even had a Rose de Provence that was perfect. Jenny Messier is a gracious host as well. I strongly urge chartering the fishing boat. It's an immaculate 55' Viking run by the legendary bill fisherman Captain Rich Hellmuth. This guy catches fish and has a half century of very funny stories. Take my word, you're going to love it but if you're in the hidden hammock when I get back we will have an issue.

Stayed: April 2018
1  Thank Jerry S
Reviewed 4 April 2018

We just returned from a fantastic stay at Runaway Hill . The Hotel and staff are all the best ! It was my 1st stay there but I have visited Harbour Island numerous times . Jennifer runs a 1st class operation ...I look forward to a return visit soon !!!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 February 2018 via mobile

We had a wonderful stay at Runaway Hill Club for 2 nights - wish it was our whole trip! The property is beautifully landscaped and well kept. From our room, Rachel Alice, we had views of the ocean on both sides as well as from our private terrace. The room was very clean and had l’occitane products in the bath.

Jen the manager is charming and knowledgeable about the island and gave us an orientation. She also helped us arrange a golf cart for us to explore the island. Everyone on staff we interacted with was lovely and helpful. We started our trip in Nassau but didn’t fully relax until we got here. We wish we booked our whole week with Jen and crew.

If you’re heading to the beach Runaway Hill has great chairs and towels to keep you comfy. There are also boogie boards, umbrellas, etc avail. The property is within walking distance to shopping, restaurants and the water on both sides.

Overall we were very happy with our stay and hope to return.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with friends