“a must when in harbour island”
Review of Queen Conch

Queen Conch
Cuisines: Caribbean
Key West, Florida
“a must when in harbour island”
Reviewed 26 August 2013

return vacation to harbour island and to queen conch for the freshest conch salad ever. the ladies come in around lunch time and get right to work mixing the sweet conch with onions, peppers and lime juice. we went 3 times during our trip for lunch. also had beautiful local stone crabs. great island experience with a 5 star view to boot.

• Visited August 2013

Kingston, Saint Andrew, Jamaica
“Worth it all”
Reviewed 21 August 2013

I had a challenge choosing as everything looked good, so I opted for the grilled conch. It is served in a bowl over nice and tender chunks of sweet potato. But to start with first you order, this is a BYOB location, so you head across the street to the liquor store and I did the three for the discounted price of Kalik Gold. Then I headed back over, it is hot people really hot. Sit under the umbrella. My meal came, at first I thought, hmm not much. But it was quite filling. Then as I was watching people stream in for take aways of the conch salad I ordered that to go. Well have to say I had a bit of that before I left, it does not work well with beer however, a nice Riesling or a Pinot worked well once I got back up the hotel.

All in all try it, the prices are excellent and I say that because for the regular traveler Harbour Island is a pricey place to hang out.

Note they are on two shifts 11:00 to 3 and then 5:00 until. But they are not open on Sundays.

• Visited August 2013
2 Thank Maureen W
Paris, France
“great harbor-side shack”
Reviewed 12 August 2013

try the conch salad, freshly made every day and sample the many cocktails offered nearby.
But during our stay it gets sold out so go early

Visited June 2013
Raleigh, North Carolina
“This is the true flavor of Harbour Island atmosphere.”
Reviewed 28 July 2013

One of my favorite places for eating, talking, people-watching, drinking Kaliks and watching the water. Conch fritters are great. They prepared the fish sandwich as a wrap and was good. No hamburgers served here. But sitting out by the water was the best. I will return again and again.

• Visited July 2013
Melbourne, Australia
“The Queen takes her own time but still reigns”
Reviewed 6 July 2013

You need to be patient. Meals can take a long time but they are tasty. No frills setting by the water. Known for her conch which was good but the lobster was even better. Lobster in spinach wrap for lunch was incredibly delicious.

Visited June 2013