My wife and I have been going to the Bahamas for 8 years. After trying several resorts, we eventually settled on a place on New Providence that we think is a great place. For this 18 night vacation, on a whim (and after a recommendation from a friend), we decided to try Cape Santa Maria for 4 nights. All I can say is that from the moment we got out of the taxi at CSM, we wished we'd spent the entire 18 nights at CSM!! It is truely the best of the best. You will never find a more perfect beach, friendly staff, great food and comfortable living quarters all in one place and at such a reasonable price.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Untouched... Undiscovered... Barefoot elegance in a Caribbean paradise. Cape Santa Maria Beach Resort is unlike any place you have ever experienced. Mile after mile of silky-fine sandy beach melts into the warm turquoise water. With twenty bungalows and a handful of villas steps from the most beautiful beach in the Bahamas, an escape to Cape Santa Maria Beach Resort is an experience you will never forget. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your Cape Santa Maria Beach Resort & Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cape Santa Maria Beach Resort And Villas
- Cape Santa Maria Beach Resort & Villas Hotel Long Island
- Cape Santa Maria Beach Hotel
- Cape Santa Maria Beach Resort & Villas Long Island, Bahamas