Our stay at CSM was fantastic! We stayed there for a week for our honeymoon and it was perfect! It's small and secluded, our bungalow was right on the beach, the beach was absolutely GORGEOUS! It's a very relaxing place, but there are also a lot of fun activities if you choose. If all you want to do is lie on the beach, you can, or if you want to kayak, snorkel, dive, fish, etc., you have that option as well. The food was great (highly recommend the key lime pie).
The resort is managed very well and the staff is very friendly and personable. The manager himself greeted us when we checked in and helped us with our bags. Honestly, my only complaint was that I didn't like their balsamic salad dressing. If I could give this place six stars, I would. It is absolutely worth the price we paid!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Untouched... Undiscovered... Barefoot elegance in a Caribbean paradise. Cape Santa Maria Beach Resort is unlike any place you have ever experienced. Mile after mile of silky-fine sandy beach melts into the warm turquoise water. With twenty bungalows and a handful of villas steps from the most beautiful beach in the Bahamas, an escape to Cape Santa Maria Beach Resort is an experience you will never forget. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Expedia and HotelsClick so you can book your Cape Santa Maria Beach Resort & Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cape Santa Maria Beach Resort & Villas Hotel Long Island
- Cape Santa Maria Beach Resort And Villas
- Cape Santa Maria Beach Hotel
- Cape Santa Maria Beach Resort & Villas Long Island, Bahamas