My Mom and I try to get away every year for some much needed R&R and we found and chose Cape Santa Maria based on the great Trip Advisor reviews. I only hoped that the water was as blue, the sand as soft, and the resort as lovely and relaxing as other travelers had claimed. We were not disappointed. I have been to a number of beautiful beaches in the Caribbean including St. John, Virgin Gorda and Turks and Caicos but this was by far the best. The water was turquoise and silky, the sand was like talcum powder, and it was just steps away from our comfortable bungalow. The staff, including managers Brook and Ewa, were so friendly and nice. It was the perfect place to relax and unwind. We stayed 3 nights with the Beach Lovers package - could have stayed longer. Definitely worth the travel to get there. Food was also very good - and the meal plan was an excellent value. Perfect for anyone who wants to get away from it all.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Untouched... Undiscovered... Barefoot elegance in a Caribbean paradise. Cape Santa Maria Beach Resort is unlike any place you have ever experienced. Mile after mile of silky-fine sandy beach melts into the warm turquoise water. With twenty bungalows and a handful of villas steps from the most beautiful beach in the Bahamas, an escape to Cape Santa Maria Beach Resort is an experience you will never forget. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Cape Santa Maria Beach Resort & Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cape Santa Maria Beach Resort & Villas Hotel Long Island
- Cape Santa Maria Beach Resort And Villas
- Cape Santa Maria Beach Hotel
- Cape Santa Maria Beach Resort & Villas Long Island, Bahamas