On the way to Haiti Stella Maris makes a great aviation fuel stop. Decided to spend the night on the way back the island looked so beautiful on the way down. So glad I did will make Cape Santa Maria it's own destination in the future. The cottage was wonderful, the beach picture perfect...coming from someone who grew up in Hawaii-Oahu. Really enjoyed the restaurant, and more importantly the staff and couple that manage the resort were present and personally involved in making sure you had everything to make you comfortable. It's one of those places that's hard to believe exists.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Untouched... Undiscovered... Barefoot elegance in a Caribbean paradise. Cape Santa Maria Beach Resort is unlike any place you have ever experienced. Mile after mile of silky-fine sandy beach melts into the warm turquoise water. With twenty bungalows and a handful of villas steps from the most beautiful beach in the Bahamas, an escape to Cape Santa Maria Beach Resort is an experience you will never forget. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your Cape Santa Maria Beach Resort & Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cape Santa Maria Beach Resort & Villas Hotel Long Island
- Cape Santa Maria Beach Resort And Villas
- Cape Santa Maria Beach Hotel
- Cape Santa Maria Beach Resort & Villas Long Island, Bahamas