The staff was friendly, the beach and location was amazing. The bungalow was clean and right on the beach, and since we went in low season we had the beach to our self a couple of days. We went in middle of June and had sun every day for almost a week, only a bit rain in the night.
As you can read in the other reviews the food is not very good. With that I mean the fish was very dry and over cooked every time, the steak was ordered medium rare but came out well done and dry. The breakfast was alright, the lunch was also okay they had an amazing lobster salad that everyone should try. The problem is that the food is quite expensive compared to the main land, I do not mind paying extra as long is the food is good, but not when its below average. I would recommend the resort to friends and family because it is a nice place!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Untouched... Undiscovered... Barefoot elegance in a Caribbean paradise. Cape Santa Maria Beach Resort is unlike any place you have ever experienced. Mile after mile of silky-fine sandy beach melts into the warm turquoise water. With twenty bungalows and a handful of villas steps from the most beautiful beach in the Bahamas, an escape to Cape Santa Maria Beach Resort is an experience you will never forget. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your Cape Santa Maria Beach Resort & Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cape Santa Maria Beach Resort & Villas Hotel Long Island
- Cape Santa Maria Beach Resort And Villas
- Cape Santa Maria Beach Hotel
- Cape Santa Maria Beach Resort & Villas Long Island, Bahamas