We had a great trip to Long Island and stayed at Cape Santa Maria Beach Resort. We flew with a group of small pilots. Had a great time. We had the beach to ourselves along with a few other couples. No crowds here. Other than the primary road along the island which is rather nice, the other roads are a bit rough. Took a taxi from the airport. Also rented a car and drove the island. This is mostly an isolated resort away from crowds. It wasn't for us because 20+ new friends were there. We kayaked, visited Stella Maris resort, and Deans Blue hole. Customs was a breeze in and out and the airport was terrific for our small plane. We stayed 3 nights. Probably could have stayed one more and just sat on the beach. Great lunch menu and breakfast. Okay supper menu. Did I mention pretty much walk out and you are on the beach?
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Untouched... Undiscovered... Barefoot elegance in a Caribbean paradise. Cape Santa Maria Beach Resort is unlike any place you have ever experienced. Mile after mile of silky-fine sandy beach melts into the warm turquoise water. With twenty bungalows and a handful of villas steps from the most beautiful beach in the Bahamas, an escape to Cape Santa Maria Beach Resort is an experience you will never forget. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Priceline and TripOnline SA so you can book your Cape Santa Maria Beach Resort & Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cape Santa Maria Beach Resort & Villas Hotel Long Island
- Cape Santa Maria Beach Resort And Villas
- Cape Santa Maria Beach Hotel
- Cape Santa Maria Beach Resort & Villas Long Island, Bahamas