We to the resort Dec 24th through the 26th. Beach and ocean were just beautiful, very untouched and very safe. The resort is small but very quaint. We stayed in a bungalow and it was great. Beautiful room, bathroom, had our own enclosed private veranda. Very clean, and three ladies came everyday and cleaned everything especially all the sand we brought in. We took out the bikes, and went to Columbus momuemt which I would highly recommend. It is not for the weak though but the view is amazing. The Atlantic on one side and then the Caribeann on the other. We did the meal plan, and the food was wonderful, especially the lamb. Enough for two. They had a very wide menu to suit everyone, it took a little time for the food but this was because it was being made fresh and we were on island time. All the staff were extremely helpful. A nice shop within the main area. Clothes, teashirts swim suits, and gifts. Very good. This island is an untouched island and is very remote. It is the exact place to go if you want a piece of heaven. We met some of the locals and they were extremely plesant and helpful to us. The one great thing was no TV's in the room,(nce touch though we had a coffee pot so you could brew your first cup right there and sit out and watch the sun come up) there was one located at the main facility and this was great, so if you want to get away for peace, quiet and relaxation this is the place I would recommend. All the staff were wonderful. We hope that we get to go back sometime as this was a gem in our travels.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Untouched... Undiscovered... Barefoot elegance in a Caribbean paradise. Cape Santa Maria Beach Resort is unlike any place you have ever experienced. Mile after mile of silky-fine sandy beach melts into the warm turquoise water. With twenty bungalows and a handful of villas steps from the most beautiful beach in the Bahamas, an escape to Cape Santa Maria Beach Resort is an experience you will never forget. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA and Ebookers so you can book your Cape Santa Maria Beach Resort & Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cape Santa Maria Beach Resort And Villas
- Cape Santa Maria Beach Resort & Villas Hotel Long Island
- Cape Santa Maria Beach Hotel
- Cape Santa Maria Beach Resort & Villas Long Island, Bahamas