Willow Farm Bed and Breakfast
US$169
US$120
TripAdvisor
PremierInn.com
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 2 December 2013

Great Place to stay. Warm house and great hospitality. George was so friendly and helpful and filled us with copious amounts of lovely tea and freshly baked cakes on arrival! Rooms were toasty, comfy and spotless with the added touch of having soft bathrobes waiting for us. Huge breakfast next morning and even met the chickens that laid the eggs! Eggsellent!
HIghly recommended.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 31 August 2013

A great stay for a few nights when visiting Derry. Very welcoming and relaxed atmosphere. Unlike some B&B, you feel very much as if you are staying in someones home. Super advice and help from the owners and breakfast was superb. It would be nice to have an ensuite bathroom but this does not detract from the experience.
Would return again.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 June 2013

I had the pleasure of staying at Willow Farm while I was working in beautiful Northern Ireland. I felt like I was visiting old friends from the moment I arrived. The owners are so welcoming and friendly, you can't help but feel relaxed and at home here. I had a lovely room that was clean, tidy and it had everything I needed, plus the house itself is lovely too. George really looked after me and his cooking is delicious...the fresh eggs are amazing and all of the food he uses is of really good quality, not to mention that George's home baking could teach Delia a thing or two!!! I feel like I made some great new friends during my stay at Willow Farm and I highly recommend a stay here if you're lucky enough to be visiting this part of Northern Ireland...I hope to return soon.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 27 May 2013

Willow Farm is an example of Irish hospitality at its best. You're made to feel like you're at home from the moment you check in to the moment you leave.

The rooms are cosy, warm and spotless.

Breakfast will test even the hungriest of travellers, a wide range of cereal and fruit as well as full cooked breakfast is available.

Can't wait fort next visit to Derry and Willow Farm

Thanks George and Sam

• Stayed: May 2013
georgerallim, Owner at Willow Farm Bed and Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 4 June 2013

Thank you for your review and kind comments. We are delighted to hear you thoroughly enjoyed your stay with us and were very impressed with the food, staff and service.We are delighted that you intend to visit us again in the future and this experience has helped to endorse the excellent service provided. We look forward to welcoming you soon!

Reviewed 21 April 2013

Just returned from staying at Willow Farm with my partner & we were very impressed. We were made to feel so welcome & the hospitality was excellent. Rooms are warm & cosy plus spotlessly clean. The breakfast was amazing & well presented. We loved the homemade bread, scones & cakes we were given. Delicious! We felt very much at home as the owner was so friendly. Location was perfect just a few miles from the city centre yet still in the countryside. We will definitely be back & highly recommend Willow Farm to anyone.

• Stayed: April 2013