“Great find”

The Green Cat Bakery
Ranked #1 of 1 Coffee & Tea in Eglinton
Cuisines: Cafe, British
Good for: Kids, Cheap Eats, Child-friendly
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: http://en-gb.facebook.com/pages/The-Green-Cat-Bakery/203007569806175
“Great find”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 June 2013

The baked goods are always delicious and as I have enjoyed everything I have tried off the menu. The vintage feel and china crockery used make it a special place to visit

2 Thank Citrus2512

Rainham, United Kingdom
“Brilliant vintage tea room, excellent cupcakes”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 May 2013

I was in Eglinton visiting family and we popped in for a coffee and cake and I must say I was very impressed! My choclate-orange cupcake was delicious, and the decor was beautiful. Everything was presented in such an attractive manner with touches of vintage everywhere. We were made to feel very welcome and it's the perfect place to stop for a catch up with friends and family alike. The prices were excellent as was the service, I can't recommend it enough. I will definitely be stopping by when I am back over.

3 Thank NatalieP1985
Essex, United Kingdom
“Superb quality of food and beautiful decor”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 May 2013

The Green Cat is a wonderful addition to the places to eat in the Derry/Londonderry area. I have now eaten here several times for both morning coffee and lunch. I have yet to have something on the menu that I haven't liked. The homemade soup is excellent, the scones are delicious, the cupcakes are amazing, and the paninis are very good.
Beautiful vintage crockery is used and so it does feel like a real treat eating here, although with extremely reasonable prices.
Do go and try the Green Cat as I think everyone would be impressed and want to come back - each time I am back in Derry, I look forward to returning.

2 Thank BunnyPalmer
Waterford, Ireland
“Wonderful Vintage Tea Room”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 May 2013

I have been here several times and am never disappointed except when they do not have their yummy Fudge Cake. It is such a friendly atmosphere and wonderful food. I have recommended this to everyone I know.

2 Thank irishtravellers2012
Londonderry
“Amazing food, coffee and atmosphere”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 April 2013 via mobile

This is an amazing jewel in the village of Eglinton. I live in the village and I love the Green Cat Bakery, the food is superb quality (you should try their caramelised onion and goats cheese tarlets with a rocket and Parmesan salad...delicious) the coffee is so good and the ambiance is so welcoming and friendly, it's so good that I sometimes even go by myself! I've been many times and having experience of going to many other cafe's for lunch I cannot recommend The Green Cat enough...and it's so reasonably priced, very highly recommended.

Visited April 2013