“good ambience is not everything”

Parampara Resort & Spa, Coorg
Ranked #4 of 9 Hotels in Kushalnagar
Reviewed 11 May 2014

hi, had just been tp parumpara. The ambience was really breathtaking , but we were really dissapointed by the accomodation. Even the delux A\C rooms were no good than the ordinary rooms in a ordinary hotel in bangalore. Rooms were very small and congested. Food was just not edible. we craved for a good cup of tea. tea and coffee were unbelievably horrible, we never expected that in coorg.
Ofcourse there were a few good things too, the location, the cultural programmes, the pool and other activities for kids,, but other reasonable resorts too provide all these.
we would suggest you to please improve the quality of food and build better rooms if possible. otherwise the location the resort is situated in is just wonderful\ and peaceful .

Room Tip: I think cottages are better than delux rooms.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family

Reviewed 6 May 2014

This was my second visit to Coorg and I had chosen Parumpara Resort
for my stay, What to say I am very much pleased with the way we were
treated, Awesome location with wonderful hospitality. All the sincere
thanks to each and every staff at the resort. Most important thing is
the Food which really good with wide spead and cultural show and DJ
that makes us feel out of the world. Swimming pool here is very neat
and well maintained, I really liked the Spa. Since i had come with my
family I have decided to come with my colleagues again as this place
has lots of activities for Corporates. I can assure you all that
staying at Parumpara Resort is really Value for money.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank Mann87
Reviewed 2 May 2014

Hi.. I have stayed with my family for 3 Nights.. Excellent and Very Warm Service.. Neat and Clean Rooms.. Well Maintained Clean Restaurant and Swimming Pool, Table Tennis, Scuttle cork court, etc., and you can take dancing floor with separate time for family and kids.. They are providing Breakfast, High Tea with snacks in the evening, and good dinner which is inclusive of the room rent and food is very tasty and good for both South / North Indians. Whatever you want from the staff they are ready to provide you with smile. FOOD IS TOO COSTLY IF YOU BUY OTHERTHAN THEY PROVIDE FREE.. AND ONLY ONE ISSUE IS BAR IS INSIDE THE BUFFET AREA WHICH IS VERY AWKWARD FOR FAMILY AND KIDS.. IF THEY PROVIDE SEPARATELY ITS WELL AND GOOD.. AND ALSO THEY SHOULD IMPROVE CULTURAL AND DANCE PROGRAMS.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Sundaresan Sure... S
Reviewed 2 May 2014

it was one of the best stays of my life in a hotel/resort. After a lot of search i had zeroed in on this resort to take my entire family to this place. the place is just wonderful with lots of greenery aroung. the staff was highly co-operative. the culturel programs in the evening was also awesome. i had opted for the standard cottages which were super clean and fresh. the food was also good. overall it was an awesome experience. Thanks to the entire team of Parumpara for the Good work.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Raghavendra_MD
Reviewed 30 April 2014

Excellent service, nice and quite place, good food, friendly and professional staff. The resort is located in the nature, out of the noisy downtown but close to the city center and to do many activities. The staff is helpful to arrange and suggest sightseeings. I really enjoyed to stay at Parumpara.

• Stayed: April 2014
1  Thank Paolaflorence
Reviewed 29 April 2014

hi,
I have come with my family...for a long weekend...as it was my 1st visit to coorg, resort is situated in excellent location..all the amenities at the resort are good...we had really good fun enjoyed each and every moment...all the staffs are excellent in terms of service.., they neat all the standards...that is required..Spa is good...overall it is a wonderful place to stay..and i wish to come again...

Room Tip: All rooms are good...
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank manasi s
Reviewed 21 April 2014

We had come with our family for 2 nights and we searched for the best stay in and around kushalnagar and finally we found Parumpara Holiday resort. It is almost 6 Kms away from Kushalnagar and is located in a peaceful environment, well maintained property with a lot of amenities which kept us busy through out the stay. Food is excellent in the resort as we get whatever we want. All the staffs were very kind in helping us through out the stay. It feels nice when we go far away from our livelihood but still we feel homely with a nice hospitality. Overall we had a wonderful stay and I blindly recommend this resort to all my friends who are looking for stay in Coorg.

The adventure park is great.
Sand Volleyball at Parumpara is a very good option for family entertainment.
Swimming Pool is well maintained.
Food is excellent and also the cleanliness is maintained.
Rooms are good.
Very Friendly Staff

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank viveckraj007
Also consider these accommodations in or near Kushalnagar
Coorg Jungle Camp Backwater Resort
Hotel Mayura Valley View Madikeri
Taj Madikeri Resort & Spa, Coorg
La Flora Prakruth Resort
La Flora Prakruth Resort
#22 of 53 in Kodagu (Coorg)

Been to Parampara Resort & Spa, Coorg? Share your experiences!