All reviews the pub plume of feathers converted barn one night rooms are small specials board cooked breakfast landlord farnham ale pint
Reviewed 29 January 2018 via mobile

Food was excellent and so was the beer. Service was very good and staff brilliant. Crondall is only 11 mins drive from Farnham (a beautiful town) we met friends for dinner and stayed in the cosy converted shed/barn out back of this beautiful pub. We forgot that some pubs still shut between 3-6. Breakfast was great, veg option available.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 January 2018

An ancient English hostelry with good pub food. Lunch for 5 cost £96.50, including an impromptu cake with 1 candle for a 101st birthday. I've been several times and always enjoy their assorted fish platter. The food is enjoyable though does not seem to vary much. No problem for me as I'm only in Crondall once or twice a year. And I find it consistent. Some of my ratings are for the hotel which I've not stayed in because this page of TripAdvisor seems to be for the hotel only.

Room Tip: No recommendations as we only had lunch
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 14 December 2017

Decent historic pub in the heart of the village. Compact pub with good atmosphere. I took my mum here for her 75th birthday, was quite bustling but we enjoyed it. Bar girls were good. Good evening spent.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank MarkMahoney
Reviewed 10 October 2017

We stayed at the Plume for one night in August as we were attending my friends wedding nearby. The rooms were compact and very clean. They are located outside from the main pub in a converted barn which was very quaint.
We had a few beers in the pub after the wedding, best bitter I've tasted in a long time. Julian the landlord took a lot of time to talk to us along with his lovely chef who such a bubbly lady. We will definitely come back. Thanks for looking after us Julian. See you again soon hopefully.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 October 2017

We went for a family dinner to celebrate our daughters birthday, the menu was varied and a good range of dishes and very reasonable prices. I would recommend booking and don't forget to check out the specials board! I can't rate this properly as a restaurant as all the questions relate to a hotel.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family