Staff were friendly and hotel is very clean but not a patch on our visit 2 years ago the food was not good, perhaps it was the chefs night off. when we went to our room there was no WiFi or stv and the duvet was lumpy and very uncomfortable Not worth the full price that we paid .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Inn on the Tay is a beautifully refurbished family-friendly 6-bedroom hotel nestled into the banks of the roaring River Tay at the rapids at Grandtully, in the midst of the stunning Perthshire countryside.The Inn on the Tay has 6 beautifully presented, contemporary bedrooms, most with river views, and all with ensuite facilities. Our rooms are spacious and family sized, each able to accommodate two adults and 2 children if required.All rooms have Flat Screen TV's with a FREESAT system, Tea/Coffee facilities and hairdryers. Cots and highchairs are available upon request.You can enjoy relaxed, informal dining in our Restaurant which has been refurbished to an exacting standard and offers one of the most memorable settings for a dining experience anywhere on the Banks of the Tay as you sit and watch the canoeists and rafters negotiate the Grandtully rapids.Our Bar at the Inn on the Tay is a cosy, friendly watering hole, with a spectacular extension of external decking offering incredible views of the River Tay and a children’s play area.Free Wi-Fi internet access and free parking are available to guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Odigeo, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your The Inn on the Tay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Inn On The Tay Hotel Grandtully
- The Inn On The Tay Grandtully, Scotland