“Terrible” 1 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #3 of 5 Hotels in Perdika
Greece
“Terrible”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 June 2007

Unfortunately I was deceived. I booked for a room, arranged for its location and I was ready to pay when they called me and told me that the room was unavailable because they made some changes in the room reservations and they could do nothing about it. They had not written my reservation although I had called them twice for confirmation. All they said was "Good day to you"
This is unprofessional and unacceptable. I had booked and arranged my leave and they made a mess. I guess I was lucky enough that I didn't pay a deposit. I doubt if I was going to get my money back.
This hotel lacks organization and friendliness.

Stayed June 2007
5 Thank klara_sim

Solo
Business
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
  • Greek first
  • Serbian first
Also consider these accommodations in or near Perdika
Mediterranean Blue Resort
#1 of 1 in Lakka
Aqua Oliva Resort
Aqua Oliva Resort
#9 of 10 in Syvota

Been to Karavostasi Beach Hotel? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Karavostasi Beach Hotel

Property: Karavostasi Beach Hotel
Address: Karavostasi Beach, Perdika 461 00, Greece
Region: Greece > Epirus > Thesprotia Region > Perdika
Beach Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Children Activities (Kid / Family Friendly) Restaurant Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #3 of 5 Hotels in Perdika
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): £
Hotel Class:3 star — Karavostasi Beach Hotel 3*
"Where nature meets your expectations ...”200 meters from the coast Karavostasi you will find the Karavostasi Beach Hotel. It is located in the Community of Perdika, a picturesque village famous for its natural beauty.The hotel was built in 1993 and the neoclassical architecture fits perfectly into the natural environment. Lush greenery surrounds the hotel, and renovations were made during 2010 and 2011.The rooms, which surround the pool, are equipped with a/c, fridge, TV, hairdryer and telephone with internet connection.The complex also includes a bar, restaurant, lounge inside and outside, 24-reception, wi-fi internet, mini market and has sun loungers and umbrellas.Our job is to create an atmosphere which will ensure you have an enjoyable and relaxing vacation.We can also organize weddings, the christenings, birthdays or whatever special event you want .Our staff is always at your disposal. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Karavostasi Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.