I've spent 2 full winters in the Mt. Hood area living in cabins. Whenever friends and family would come to visit I would take them to Skyway Bar and Grill. For several important reasons:
1) It's huge. indoor and out door seating, plus a huge couch by the fireplace.
2) the food is awesome, you can buy meat by the pound. 1 pound of pulled pork, enough said.
3) Beer, they have all the best local beers on tap
4) mixed drinks, they have their own special list, all good.
5) social life, the best place to have a few beers and kick back.
6) the staff is great. Had a few drinks with the owners one night, great people. Lots of fun
If you're driving back from Hood, stop and have a drink at the colorful place. You'll know it when you see it
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.