All reviewsfresh ingredientslocal winefortified churchesbed and breakfasthome grownhome cookedhot waterhome mademountain bikeslarge roomhomemade jamssighisoaracountrysidehoststuicasurroundingsstove
Reviewed 8 July 2011

Thank you for your hospitality , for the amazing food and for the wonderful weekend spent at Casa cu zorele .
We already made a new booking for August.

Sofia si Mihai

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 June 2011

My husband and I stayed a few days at Casa cu Zorele as part of our honeymoon. We loved every minute of it. The hosts were warm and gracious and the food was fantastic. We thought it was a very good deal, at under 40 euros a night. the price not only included breakfast, but also dinner with an appetizer drink as well as wine.

The area has opportunities for great day trips and we'll definitely be back to explore even more of what the B&B and the region has to offer.

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank cocobean714
Reviewed 25 May 2011

My husband and I spent a fantastic weekend at Casa cu Zorele in the Saxon village of Crit. This old house has been nicely renovated offering spacious and very confortable rooms. Breakfast and dinner were simply delicious and served at our convenience. Mihaela and Tibi, the owners, were amazing hosts making sure we enjoyed our stay. At request, they can organize a variety of activities in the surroundings areas. Tibi took us on the hiking trail to Mesendorf where a new bike trail will be open soon. We highly recommend this place, not only for its location and relaxed enviroment, but for the superb service!

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Huacachina
Reviewed 17 September 2010

The landscape it is just amazing .the room is extremely large and very clean.
Mihaela&Tibi help as with a map for the all area and he also help us to development a plan for the trip.
Food was excellent and the wine just divineThis is a place that I looking forward to come back. Many tks Casa cu zorele for making our vacation so lovely

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled as a couple
1  Thank arinalinca
Reviewed 8 April 2010

This was one of the best decisions I have taken lately. Checking Easter packages offers with my sister on the internet, Casa Cu Zorele was the first option, really. And we were not wrong at all.
We traveled from Bucharest to Crit back in time. No more high speed, no more stress, no more pressure. For 3 incredible days.
The hosts, Mihaela and Tibi, are the best. They spoiled us every second. The rooms are very comfortable, no TV (which was a very good idea). I felt I went back in time to my grandma's home.
As for the food, Mihaela surprised us every time in the most pleasent way and Tibi had a different beverage to offer at every meal, a real gourmet feast. Indeed, if you want great tasty food and wine, entirely made with ingredients raised in the backyard garden, go ahead. You be will not be disappointed.
Crit is a quiet small village with beautiful hills and forrest around, where one can hike for hours. Very close to Crit there is Viscri, with its incredible Saxon church from the 12th century, very well preserved and still functional. People go there every Sunday.
At 30 km, there is Sighisoara, the oldest fortified town in Europe where people continued to live. Go visit it, you won't regret it.
We recommend Casa cu Zorele for every person who wants to find the best simple things that make life so beutiful.

Cati, Vasile, Alberto and Irina