“Dont do it, its not good”
Review of Jin'en Hotel

Jin'en Hotel
Jin'en Hotel
Ranked #4 of 11 Hotels in Suning County
Sheffield, United Kingdom
“Dont do it, its not good”
Reviewed 28 April 2013

Unusual for China in my experience, but this one is one to avoid. It may be OK by Chinese standards ie cheap, but Westerners will not like the general level of cleanliness. I asked 3 times over our 3 day stay for them to actually hoover the carpets in my room. They didnt, and I felt I couldnt take my shoes off and walk round bare footed as it was dirty. The room servicing consisted of changing the towels only, bins were left full and the bed was unmade. The food in the restaurant however was the only redeeming factor. The Beijing Duck was superb. The Hotel upset set me that much I moved onto another one in the City for the remaining 17 days as we work in China a great deal.

Room Tip: find another Hotel
  • Stayed April 2013, travelled on business

Families
Couples
Solo
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips

Been to Jin'en Hotel? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Jin'en Hotel

Property: Jin'en Hotel
Address: South of Jinshiji Square, Suning County, China
Region: China > Hebei > Suning County
Ranked #4 of 11 Hotels in Suning County
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ctrip TA so you can book your Jin'en Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.