Stayed for two nights, the room - a delux was nice although it was at the side of the hotel and we had a poor view, just the dining room roof and air conditioning units. Service in the dining room was slow, we waited over an hour to order on the second night. Kept being told they told be along 'in a minute' Lovely area though, would try another hotel next time. Barstaff very helpful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A family run small hotel with a warm welcome. We are in walking distance to the beach, lochs to fish and the world famous Askernish Golf Course. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Expedia and Travel Republic (UK) so you can book your Borrodale Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Borrodale Hotel Daliburgh
- Borrodale Hotel South Uist/Daliburgh