“Absolutely fantastic”

London Heathrow Guesthouse
Ranked #1 of 1 Wraysbury B&B and Inns
“Absolutely fantastic”
Reviewed 8 January 2014

Im stopping here for 2 weeks for work and I have found this place absolutely fantastic
The staff always want to please you and they have been pleasing me.
The rooms are spacious with clean bathrooms.
The breakfast is perfect and I would recommend anyone staying near heathrow airport to check in to this guesthouse.

• Stayed January 2014
2 Thank Swinny224

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
Las Vegas, Nevada
Reviewed 26 December 2013 via mobile

There was a lot of cancellations at Heathrow and this was the only place available. Firstly I was quoted 70 pounds for the night then when I got there it suddenly went up to 100 for a room that was not worth 20. Then when asked about a taxi the manager said it would be 65 pounds, I refused and booked one myself it was 15. The manager took advantage of the situation I was in. I should have slept on the airport floor.

Stayed December 2013, travelled with friends
6 Thank lloydmoore

Travellers are raving about these Wraysbury hotels

Reviewed 12 December 2013 via mobile

I stayed here for 2 nights in december and on arrival was greeted by a very polite and friendly guy named Arun. Very enthusiastic about meeting all the needs of the customers and very genuine at the same time. Room was very clean and a nice warm retreat considering the temperature outside. Breakfast was nice and very prompt to the time we mentioned the night before.
close to heathrow aswell so an added bonus. Seriously I cannot fault this place and just have to mention again how friendly Arun is.

• Stayed December 2013
Winchester, United Kingdom
Reviewed 10 October 2013

I really loved the character and the welcome of the guesthouse, I was made to feel thoroughly at home and was looked after well by Tony and Monica who run the guesthouse. There is a wonderful backdrop of garden and river as well as the convenience of a room which meets all your needs. I was really able to relax and just enjoy my stay

Room Tip: Speak politely to the staff!
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
Honiton, England, United Kingdom
Reviewed 10 October 2013

I stayed here for two nights before my trip to Heathrow and will recommend to anyone needing a place to stay. The friendliness of the staff here was fantastic, anything you need they will bend over backwards to help you. The room was a good size and spotless throughout. 5 minutes drive to Thorpe Park and very close to Heathrow, also if you need a taxi speak to Arun the manager as they can be a lot cheaper.

Overall well worth the money and I would 100% recommend!

• Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
Hinckley, United Kingdom
Reviewed 7 October 2013

Have stayed in this bed & breakfast for at least 2 nights a week since the beginning of this year, the owners Arun & Monika are always very friendly and helpful. The rooms are always clean, tidy & warm. Handy for Heathrow airport & Thorpe park, Staines is only a 5 minute drive away, the village of Wraysbury is just down the road with a nice pub for meals.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 30 September 2013

We stayed here after booking on trivago the pictures were no where near what we got. We turned up at one place and was lead to the other side of the road , we got into the room and I was VERY disappointed there was holes in the wall and a horrible draft coming in the gaps through the windows , there was holes in some of the window frames and the smell was atrocious , my girlfriend and I had to leave after an hour because she was not happy to stay stay in such a place , after asking the man if there was anything he could do about the price he said no because we had booked thorough trivago. Would defiantly NOT recommend

Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
4 Thank Georgia H
Also consider these accommodations in or near Wraysbury
Sofitel London Heathrow
Hyatt Place London Heathrow Airport
Renaissance London Heathrow Hotel
Travelodge Heathrow Terminal 5
The Stanwell Hotel
The Stanwell Hotel
#1 of 5 in Staines
Hilton London Heathrow Airport Terminal 5

Been to London Heathrow Guesthouse? Share your experiences!