We have stayed here twice now when in west Berkshire visiting friends. The location is quiet, the hotel is lovely and the rooms are very comfortable. The bar is usually full of locals and the food for breakfast or diner is of a high quality. We have stayed in the Hardings bedroom and would recommend this room as it has a nice comfy bed and large tiled bathroom with big shower and slipper bath. The hotel is dog friendly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The award winning Queens Arms is ideally located just 3 miles from J14 of the M4, the corridor between London and the South West within close proximity of Hungerford (12mins), Newbury (20 mins), Marlborough & Swindon (30 mins). Heathrow is just 50 mins away. The village of East Garston is in the heart of the Valley of the Racehorse and the North Wessex Downs, an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty. The Queens Arms has 12 ensuite rooms, with super comfy beds, fine linen, TV and super fast broad band. Features also include a friendly bar with fireplace, excellent restaurant and a covered outdoor area. The large garden is enclosed, perfect for children and dogs, all of whom are welcome. For private parties, weddings, business meetings and conventions there is The Queens Lodge, a private & exclusive venue with its own south facing enclosed terrace & garden. The Queens Arms has won Best Hotel Award for the past two years and is recommended by Sawdays and The AA. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your The Queens Arms reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Queens Arms Hotel East Garston
- The Queens Arms East Garston, Berkshire