“Quiet but still top food”
Review of Peppers

Peppers
Ranked #6 of 21 Restaurants in Burnham
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 17 March 2014

Let me start by saying I am not a fan of Indian (nor a regular), so don't have a huge comparison base. That said, I was very impressed with the food last night (Sunday). We were the only dinners (7pm) with a few others popping in to collect take-away orders.

Food was very tasty and well presented. I can certainly see me coming back and perhaps converting my wife to trying a few dishes.

There are newer reviews for Peppers

Reviewed 11 December 2013 via mobile

My wife and I just moved to Burnham today and for our first night we had a plan to try Peppers. We were both so tired from the move we decided to try a takeaway and we're so glad we did.

Our meal was delicious from first bite to the last; each dish expertly cooked and very authentic, the manager is a good man and is genuinely warm and friendly. This will be our regular!

Highly recommended +++++

1  Thank Tom M
Reviewed 9 December 2013

Being of Indian origin myself, i am always slightly skeptical when it comes to trying Indian restaurants. Many of them are catered specifically for British people, so a lot more milder in taste. What i like about Peppers (along with the modern interior and friendly feel) is they cater the food for their customers.

The staff are very polite and even help you choose your food according what you fancy. If you go between Mon-Weds you will benefit from a special deal of £10.95, which will leave you not only very satisfied at the restaurant but also with a take away bag if you can't finish it all!

The food is very well done and the meat is always perfectly cooked.

A special touch of Peppers is their after dinner complimentary oranges, hot towel and mint chocolates. The best part of the evening, for a lady is to be given a beautiful red rose on departure.

I have ordered take aways as well as eating in and never been dissapointed. I personally feel that dining at peppers is not just a meal, but an experience.

Reviewed 30 November 2013

I am a frequent visitor to Peppers and feel it just edges out The Akash on menu choice and quality. The restaurant is brightly lit and open plan so it isn't your usual cosy Indian ambiance, but that's not a negative. Prices are very reasonable and the service very friendly. One of my favourites !

1  Thank Ste M
Reviewed 28 October 2013 via mobile

went to peppers with girlfriend it was a week day so wasn't busy so didn't need to book I must say very good service the food was first class really good I had a jalfrazi which was really tasty girlfriend had the chicken tikka masala she normally leaves alot when we been to other places it but she polished it off with ease she thought it was one of the best she had so overall a great experience and will most definitely be returning to this Indian restaurant without a doubt