All reviews laura ashley afternoon tea secret escapes wedding reception spa facilities course dinner executive room family wedding bridal suite relaxing stay lovely grounds lovely room weekend break stayed here for one night family room jacuzzi windsor
Reviewed 3 February 2019

Stayed just for the night on our way to pick up the dog and to breakup the long journey, very pleasant indeed. At the moment the total is having a refurb which is not the patrons, the refurb it seems will lean towards the traditional and modern Laura Ashley, the named Tea Room is very nice

Date of stay: February 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Alex R, General Manager at Burnham Beeches Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Dear APK1920,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your recent visit to Burnham Beeches Hotel. I was very pleased to read that you enjoyed your stay. As you say we are currently in the process of refurbishing with Laura Ashley design and I very much hope that you will come back and revisit as the refurbishment progresses.

Reviewed 3 February 2019 via mobile

Four of us went to the Laura Ashley tea room and had a great birthday meal out. The room is beautifully decorated and the food was delicious, particularly the cakes. The best part though was the staff (Joe and Fernando) who were friendly, enthusiastic and very attentive. It was lovely to be served by people with such enthusiasm for their jobs - thank you!

Date of stay: February 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear ajs245,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your recent visit to Laura Ashley The Tea Room at Burnham Beeches Hotel. I was very pleased to read that you enjoyed your visit and I have shared your kind words with both Joe and Fernando.

I hope that we will have the opportunity to welcome you back again soon.

Reviewed 27 January 2019

I stayed here on business with some other people.

Firstly, the lady in the bar was a delight, lovely manor and so friendly and a lovely chap who helped me with my bags.

Not so much luck with a lady on reception. I had issues in my room with a freezing cold shower on the first morning - on reporting this to reception the lady insisted that it would be a 'user error'. I stay in hotels 2 weeks out of 4 and know how to work a shower. On returning from work I was told that it had needed a 'reset' at the boiler and should be fine. I had to head out that evening and didn't get a chance to check - next morning freezing cold shower again....I had to get to a meeting so checked it again that night and it was warm but next morning freezing cold again.

On mentioning at check out it was dismissed.

Hot water is a basic requirement of a hotel, not a luxury. Such a shame as you can see there are staff who go out of their way to make it a nice experience.

Date of stay: January 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear katrb,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your recent visit to Burnham Beeches Hotel. I was pleased to read that you had positive interactions with several members of staff but very disappointed to read about how the issue with your shower was handled by our reception team. I have of course shared your feedback with the reception manager to follow up with the team.

I would very much like to discuss your feedback with you further and if you would be willing to do so I would encourage you to contact me directly at the hotel.

01628 600 151

Reviewed 16 December 2018 via mobile

Had a really great night and experience at this hotel. The spa was very relaxing and well equipped. A special mention to our waiter (Gabriel) he was really friendly and made our dinner experience that much more enjoyable!

Date of stay: December 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank N6272HDtoms
Alex R, General Manager at Burnham Beeches Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 7 January 2019

Dear N6272HDtoms,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of you recent visit to Burnham Beeches Hotel. I was very pleased to read that you enjoyed your stay with us and I will share your kind words about the service you received in the restaurant with Gabriel .

I very much hope that we will have the opportunity to welcome you back to the hotel again in the near future.

Reviewed 5 December 2018

It's a nice hotel, quite old worldly. The rooms I felt were small and hot, even though the radiator was off.
It's a perfectly nice hotel, no complaints but I felt expensive for what it was. The surroundings are quite nice, but you'll need a car to get here.
It's a bit of rabbit warn so a bit hard to find your way around after a few drinks!

Date of stay: December 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
2  Thank CK00273

Dear CK00273,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your recent visit to Burnham Beeches Hotel for a Christmas event. I was pleased to read that you enjoyed your stay overall and I am sorry that you felt that you room was too warm.

I hope that we will have the opportunity to welcome you back to the hotel in the future.