3 people are viewing this hotel
Agoda.com
£97
Easy and fast booking
1,446 results
All reviews laura ashley afternoon tea tea room scones leisure facilities lovely grounds course dinner weekend break buffet style lovely room a lovely stay bar area harry wedding sauna windsor venue
Selected filters
Reviewed 1 February 2024

Wonderful hotel. The room was quiet, beds very comfortable. The staff were helpful and friendly. Ian a nd Cheryl were exceptional. The breakfasts were a definite highlight. Enjoyed watching the wildlife in the beautiful grounds. Will definitely be back.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Beeches Hotel Burnham , General Manager at Burnham Beeches Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 5 February 2024

Dear 113Lin

It sounds like you had an amazing experience at that hotel! Sharing your positive feedback on platforms like TripAdvisor is a great way to acknowledge the staff and help others in their decision-making process. I hope your next visit is just as enjoyable!

Reviewed 31 January 2024

I'm an upcoming bride with a month to go, and i cant recommend this hotel enough for a wedding venue.
Everyone is amazing but the real member of the team that stands out, is Kayleigh our wedding planner.
She goes above and beyond every time, always happy and smiley and reassures me for the most amazing day to come, we genuinely wouldn't of booked anywhere else because of her, once you meet her you'll know and get the same feels like we did. i trust her fully to plan my special day and i am a perfectionist, So thank you Kayleigh for making this so smooth and easy for us. Cannot wait for our day!!

Date of stay: February 2023
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank monique w
Beeches Hotel Burnham , General Manager at Burnham Beeches Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 1 February 2024

Dear L4944RLmonuquew,

Congratulations on your upcoming wedding! It's fantastic to hear that you've had such a experience with the hotel as a wedding venue. Kayleigh is an exceptional wedding planner, and I'm thrilled to hear that she's been so supportive and reassuring throughout the process. I'll make sure to pass on your kind words to her and the rest of the team. If there's anything else you need assistance with as the big day approaches, feel free to let me know. Wishing you a beautiful wedding day!

Reviewed 30 January 2024

Afternoon tea in The Tearoom today with two friends. On arrival the reception staff were friendly and welcoming. We had a seat by the window overlooking the front drive and garden. The room was very relaxing, with nice decor and background music. Nothing was too much trouble for the staff.

I ate every single thing. First time in ages that I have liked everything on the selection. Sandwiches were nice and fresh. Light scones with plenty of clotted cream and a choice of jams. The individual patisserie cakes were lovely. Thank you to the staff who looked after us so well. Harry was very charming and made us feel so welcome. Will definitely visit again.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank JanetB647

DearJanetB647

It sounds like you had a wonderful time at The Tearoom! I'm glad to hear that the staff made your experience enjoyable. It's great to know that you enjoyed the selection and found everything to your liking. I'll be sure to pass on your kind words to Harry and the rest of the staff.

General manager

Reviewed 21 January 2024

They over charged us by £5 for a burger to the room (Room service menu said £18.50, apparently they’d raised the price to £24 but hadn’t gotten around to updating the menu in our room). Room service delivery took it to £30, for a burger.

When we queried the discrepancy they refunded us but then recouped by charging us a £3 service fee for two drinks that we bought at the bar anyway (£17.50 for a Prosecco and a pint). Restaurant was charging £34 for a steak.

We live in London, so are used to paying high prices. But this seemed a lot. Typical UK approach to service. Food and drink very expensive for what it was.

Date of stay: January 2024
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Tom E
Beeches Hotel Burnham , General Manager at Burnham Beeches Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 24 January 2024

Dear D9131,

Thank you for your review from your recent stay at the Hotel. I'm happy to see that my team was able to rectify the error when raised .
Service charge is added automatically on each guest bill - however this can be removed on the guests request.
We review our pricing regularly and we are on a par with our nearest competitors ,our ingredients are all locally sourced and some items have supplement's on the menu.
I hope you will one day choose Burnham Beeches hotel again as overall, your experience seems positive .

Reviewed 20 January 2024

We went for the afternoon tea in the tea room and was served by Harry.
Harry’s customer service was beyond legendary and he made our experience amazing.
The afternoon tea was great, the team made fresh scones for my aunt that was vegetarian who could not eat egg.
The whole experience was excellent and I for sure will be going back.
Harry should be rewarded for his high standards and the care he took of us, he honestly made it an amazing experience.
Thank you to Harry and the team for their service and efforts.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Beeches Hotel Burnham , General Manager at Burnham Beeches Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 22 January 2024

Dear F6771VQ,

That sounds like a delightful experience! I'm glad to hear that Harry and the team provided such exceptional service. It's always wonderful when someone goes above and beyond to make an experience special. I hope you have many more enjoyable visits in the future!