We booked a one-bedroom cottage suite based on the hotel's website and the 2 nights for £100 offer and also on the reviews here on Trip Advisor. In the past we have left other accommodation and come home early due to it being damp, dirty and smelly so you can understand our trepidation at booking this break. However, we were delighted with the accommodation and the attention to detail and I would like to offer a massive thank you to all the staff involved for restoring our faith in the quality of holiday accommodation available in the UK (particularly for those of us who take our dogs with us). The cottages were immaculate and the staff/people we met were all friendly and helpful. Embleton is in a really lovely location with a beautiful beach only a short walk away but there are also so many other wonderful places just a 30 minute drive away. On our first day the heavens opened and it was torrential all day but we were quite happy tucked up in our cosy little cottage, the following day was glorious and we took full advantage of the winter sunshine and walked for miles. I am happy to recommend the self catering accommodation to anyone and will certainly be returning next year.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- You can find us in Embleton, a lovely quiet coastal village 5 minutes from the fabulous Northumberland Coastline. Great walks from the hotel will take you to fabulous sandy bays, castles and cosy pubs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, LateRooms, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Dunstanburgh Castle Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dunstanburgh Castle Alnwick
- Hotel Dunstanburgh Castle
- Dunstanburgh Castle Hotel Embleton, Northumberland